Thursday, September 23, 2010

And the Winner Is...

CORINNE!!! Casey and Jenna came in very close behind her and the others well let's just say I had a lack of participation! lol So, I am awarding dinner to the TANNERS and CORINNE(Matt can come too I guess) !!! Here's how the scoring broke down, I awarded 1 point for identifying the correct kid and 1 point for accuracy on the correct amount of months. So, here are my winners...
1. Corinne- 8 out of 10
2. Jenna- 6 out of 10
3. Casey- 3 out of 10
Since none of you live close enough to go with us out to dinner right now, we can either send you a gift card of your choice in the mail or call it an IOU till we see you and can take you out then!
Here are the answers.... and yes Casey they are all me!
1. Jackson- 9 months









2. Wade 6 1/2 months










3. Jackson 7 1/2 months









4. Wade 4 months


















5. Jackson 2 months













Thanks so much for playing guys! I had fun and I'm sure you did too! I think it's time for someone else to create one so I can play too!

5 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

Sweet! I will save my prize until we can all go out together! Say maybe...when you come to UT?!?!

caseytanner said...

I'll take an IOU, it'll be a good reason to see you guys again soon :)

Ashley said...

Sorry I missed it! Things have been so busy this week. You did a good job putting these games together! What a fun idea!

Jenna said...

Ditto! Thanks for the game. It was really fun.

Nate and Kim said...

Kerstin! When did we take that prego picture of the two of us? I should have you send that to me. I feel like I didn't take enough prego shots of when I was pregnant with Tyler.