Friday, September 24, 2010

A Sunny Day at the Beach

We went to the beach a few weekends ago and I took some cute pictures but I forgot all about them. We went down to San Clemente to take advantage of the Rainbow Sandals Factory Store and decided to spend an hour or so at the Beach while we waited for the BYU game to start. It was Wade's first time on the swings and he loved it! All of us had fun playing and enjoying the sunshine, too bad BYU couldn't pull off the win to top of the day. Oh well, maybe next time! We still love our Cougars anyways!
Here are my three amigos!

Here's Wade lovin' the swings

And the sand! He got a whole handful in his mouth, it was not a pretty sight...very funny though!

Swing time!

2 comments:

Alia Steele said...

Cute! Looks like fun. I can't wait until Jack can go in the swings :)

Trina said...

Such cute little dudes! I love putting babies in swings the first time. They're pretty much indifferent. Cute picture of all your boys.