Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wade-5 months

This past month has brought on a few new things for little baby Wade! He has been sleeping better and better these past few weeks and he is now sleeping through the night. I'm a much happier mommy when I get to sleep in till 7! He has also started eating rice cereal, which he loves! Jackson was so excited at the thought of feeding him that I let him be the first to do so. Even though it was way messy!


My boys have become qutie good friends, I caught them holding hands the other day!

He is also big enough for a few more of his fun toys...he loves his bumbo...

and his exersaucer!

Here's my little ham!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

He is getting so big! I love the picture with Jackson and Wade holding hands! Precious!

KB said...

How cool that they're buddies!

Trina said...

He's so cute! Aren't they growing way too fast! I just realized that Natalie is almost a 1/2 a year and it's flown way too fast!
I love his smiles!