Friday, August 13, 2010

Lots of Love from Lake Powell

This year at Lake Powell was as usual tons of fun! We didn't have quite as big of group of Millers this year and their presence was definitely missed but we sure had a blast! The weather was great, water was pretty good and we only had a few rain storms. We did lots of wakeboarding, skiing, sky-skiing, sea-dooing,tubing, rock climbing, horseshoes, swimming, sliding and anything else we could think of! Inside the houseboat we played games, watched movies, ate good food and had fun times just hanging out as a family. Jack attack had so much fun and played so hard that he actually took naps during the day which was amazing! He hasn't taken naps since he was 2 with the exception of car rides, so this was a blessing for me. He loved swimming as you can tell from this video!

He also loved tubing with mom and dad, playing in the sand, and holding on to papa's water rocket that allowed him to float along the water pretty quickly all by himself! I took video of it, but it's on my real video camera so I'll have to download it later.
Wade soaked up the shade the whole week and literally never made a peep! He loved it! Everyone kept telling me how happy he looked! He is the best baby... so easy! Here he is enjoying time with his cousins
We also had fun pretending to be seals when we played the skittles game off the back of the houseboat! My dad stood at the very top and threw them into the water while we swam around and tried to dive for them or catch them in our mouth. Surprisingly this is one of our Lake Powell traditions even though it sounds crazy! I took way too many pictures, and I couldn't figure out how to get them into one book so I have two scrapbooks for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbook design generated with Smilebox

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a scrapbooking design

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow! Look at Jackson go! Such a fun tradition. I would love to go to a lake with family every year.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how well Jackson swims! Landon doesn't even put his head under the water! I'm glad Wade is such a good baby. It makes life a whole lot easier!!! You look AWESOME on the wakeboard by the way!! (Kerstin!)

corinneandmatt said...

I want to go back already! Great pics and videos!

Trina said...

Oh, I love Jacksons swimming! He're really good! We're finally going to do swimming lessons with Evelyn, next month. She's so excited!