Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's a Baby Shower! Dr. Seuss Style

A week or so ago my mom and I threw a baby shower for this cute pregnant girl...

Also known as Corinne (my little sis) who is having a baby girl in early November!We got a little crazy with the Dr. Seuss theme but it was sure fun to plan and I think it turned out cute!

We made red and blue cupcakes

and wild raspberry desert cat in the hat shooters

and I made a Dr. Seuss Diaper Cake

and Corinne created this beauty

It was really fun to see her growing belly

and hang out with the girls...

Ryan had his ACL surgery the day before and I was in charge of taking care of him and my other two boys so I didn't get much hanging out time but it was fun while it lasted!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You guys did a great job! It all looked really cute.

Jill said...

wow!!! the baby shower was amazing! and those cupcakes still look really good!!!

Ashley said...

I love the theme you guys are so creative.