Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

Time is flying! Lake Powell was two weeks ago already, and I still have not pics up! I have been slacking b/c my Dad put his pics on facebook and Corinne has hers on her blog, so you've seen a lot of them, but some of you have seen none! So here they are! The trip was a blast this year, no serious injuries... a few sprained ankles and hurt knees from the wakeboard crazies, but overall we're ok! We spent 7 lazy days in the sunshine and basked in the beauty of it all. It was fun, and now we're on to bigger and better things! More details to follow!


Chillin' on the boat

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Lake Powell sounds nice right now. It is so hot here! It looks like a fun trip. I can't believe Jackson is going to be two soon!