Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jackson has an announcement...


He's going to be a big brother! He wore this shirt the first day of Lake Powell and it took about 10 minutes before anyone in the family noticed! Baby #2 is on it's way and will be arriving around March 24th!! I am 8 weeks today!!

10 comments:

JD said...

excited for the new little one. can't wait!

Amanda S. said...

Congrats Kerstin! That's exciting!

Ashley said...

I always love the future big brother shirt it is such a cute idea! Congrats so exciting!

Trina said...

Yeah! Siblings are so much fun! Jackson will love a little munckin brother or sister! Hope you're feeling alright! Congrats!

Trevor said...

YAY!!!!!!!! We are only five weeks apart! I am so excited we are pregnant together. I am so happy for you I know you wanted another one! YAY
-Colette

whitney said...

AH! i totally saw you and didn't know! congrats!

Tiffany said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! He'll love having a sibling. I know Landon does ... well sometimes! :)

Fran said...

SO EXCITED for you guys! Congrats - can't wait to meet him or her (not to mention March is the best month to be born in:)

Nate said...

Congrats Kerstin!! I'm so excited for you guys. Hope you're feeling okay during your first trimester.

Jenna said...

I agree with Fran, March is a great month to be born in :) Congrats again, we are really excited for you and we're excited to be having babies together so close in age!