This Friday we took a trip to Knott's with Ryan's work team! It was an awesome day, filled with fun rides, fun people and fantastic food! The best part was, the whole day was paid for by Ryan's company! Jackson and I spent pretty much our entire day at Camp Snoopy, riding the cars, trucks, trains, balloons, planes and more. He was super excited because he loves every one of those things and he got to ride in them! Ryan came after lunch, we met up with his work friends and they rode the big rides. I took Jackson on the Calico Express (the big boy train) and he didn't stop saying chugga chugga choo choo the entire time! Then we did a parent swap so we both could ride Big Foot Rapids and cool off a little. Then we headed back to Camp Snoopy so Jackson could have a date with Madelyn(Ryan's boss's daughter) and played till dinner. We had a yummy southern dinner of the famous Knott's Berry Farm fried chicken and boysenberry pie. MMM...MMM... It was a great day! My camera died so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I will post more when I get the pictures from everyone else. Oh yeah, Josh and Kelsey came with too, but they had fun by themselves all day, hence the one picture of them.
This is Jackson on the big rig trucks ride
Here's a slide show of the day
Christmas Movie
7 years ago







2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! See ya soon!
Jackson looks like he's in heaven with all the truck driving he's doing. How fun!!
Post a Comment