Ok, so the title I borrowed from Jen, but I think the pictures do it justice. Corinne has been asking for some more pics of the babe and we haven't been into a whole lot lately since most of the time it's just me and Jack at home. So here are some pictures of us doing what we do best, hanging out!
Josh and Jackson decided the new outdoor furniture was meant for more than just looks. I should have waited to take the picture until later when both of them were in there, as well as every single ball we own, but I thought this one was fun nonetheless.
For a week or two Jackson has woken up every day and wanted to climb into mom and dad's bed and watch the movie Cars. We have been using our computer to watch movies lately, so he would climb on the bed all by himself and grab the dvd cover. He was always really insistent about it, and if he didn't get his way, this face was the result! Most of the time I would only let him watch parts of the movie while I got ready for the day but if I turned it off he was quick to say "mommy, cars...vrrmmm...vrrmm...cars... mommy!" After a while I got sick of watching it, so I hid the dvd case. He still says "Cars!" every once and a while but not as much now!
Jackson playing with the "kids" outside of Baja Fresh
Wild man enjoying his bubble bath
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




4 comments:
Thanks for the pics! He is getting so big!
What a little cutie! I can't believe he is talking that well. Tyler has really been a slow talker. He's just now starting to expand his vocabulary a little bit.
Lovin' the bath hair! Scott and I will be in Cali in late July we should try and make time to catch up!
Haha, it's a good thing and a bad thing that he wants to watch a movie. Landon can't be distracted with tv at all! He's more into basketball on tv than anything else. I'm in trouble!
Post a Comment