Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day Beach Party

For Memorial Day we spent the day at the beach with my whole family. I decided going to the beach with an almost 2 year old isn't as fun as going to the beach used to be! Ryan and I spent the whole day chasing Jackson around the sand, swings, pier and to the fence to get a look at the choo choo's! He is one rambunctious kid and all he wanted to do was be a kid, which is great! All I wanted to do was relax, so my hubby let me do that for a while and we played with Jack for the rest of the day. It really was fun, and I enjoyed getting to talk to my family members. What a great excuse for a beach day!
Here is my cool dude playing in the sand.

Mommy & Me

Building a sand castle with Daddy and Hannah


Look what I found mommy!

No comments: