Mother's Day was a wonderful day for many reason:
1. I didn't touch a dish all day!
2. I didn't make breakfast, lunch or dinner !
3. My Husband spoiled me with a new Hyperlite Eden wakeboard! We found it at the close-out sale of Chicks Sporting Goods for 50% off and he said I could have it for mother's day and my birthday! I can't wait to ride it!
4. We got to watch Mom open her gifts and be surprised!
5. We got to talk to Elder Miller for a while!
6. We went out to Cheesecake Factory the night before with G&G Miller and stuffed ourselves!
6. I love my family!
I just found a new program called smilebox. I am trying it out to see if I want a subscription or not. It lets you to fill in scrapbook templates with your photos and turn them into slideshows and books and stuff. You can add music, but I chose not to. Also, forgive me but I couldn't figure out how to delete the last 3 pages so just ignore them.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





No comments:
Post a Comment