Thanks to our cousin Katie, whose friend won park hopper tickets on the radio, we got to go to Disneyland and California Adventure on Monday! This was Jackson's first time, Ryan's second, and my well let's just say its close to 100. We took Josh and his friends out of school so we could have line switching partners for Jackson and spent the day at the happiest place on Earth! Jackson loved everything especially the Pirates of the Caribbean and the Pixar Parade! I don't think he stopped smiling until we put him in the car and drove home! At that point everything caught up to him and he had a minor meltdown, but we promised we'd come back! Thanks to Katie for the tickets and Josh and his friends for helping us out, it sure was fun!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago







3 comments:
I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute. It looks like our sons our only a month apart. It's so much fun! Congrats!
How fun! I can't wait to have kids, just to take them to Disney Land!! ANyways, you can do the blog list if you go to your layout, and ad a page element. It is listed at the blog list. Check it out. It is fuN! Hope you guys are having fun in Cali!
I'm so jealous! I love Disneyland. I'm glad that you got to go and that you had a fun time.
Post a Comment