Okay, Okay so before you say I went and hopped on the bandwagon, let's get this straight. Never really had a baseball team to root for while growing up, so I put on the wear and went to the Angels game. At least it's not a Raiders-ish type team right? Well we had a very enjoyable time on our date night. We left Jackson with Grandma and took off to the dramatic game to witness baseball history. On that night, Frankie Rodriguez broke the ML all-time saves record. Good times!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago






2 comments:
You don't know me, but I was scrolling through blogs and saw yours. Good looking family. But how fun for you to be there when history is made. Just had to say that. I was at the 49er game when Terrell Owens grabbed the pom-poms. Don't know if you watch football, but that was one of his many antics, so everytime I saw clips of that, I thought "I was there." Just kind of funny.
Well, glad you had fun.
I don't even know you anymore Rye. You go from the Raiders to the Rally Monkey? Que isso?
Post a Comment