Thursday, October 2, 2008

You've had a birthday shout hooray!

Yep, that's right...this Monday I turned the big 24! I celebrated the day with my family and friends. Ryan made me a lovely heart-shaped coffee cake for breakfast and showered me with gifts! I got a sweet Nixon watch, cute earrings and a collection of Drew Barrymore movies. I also got to go out to lunch with some of my friends and it was fun to catch up with them. For dinner, my Dad treated us to Cheesecake Factory and since they're all playing Biggest Looser, I got to eat most of the cheesecake! When we got home my parents gave me some cute billabong shirts and a little note that said I would be getting a painting of the San Diego Temple in the mail. Yeah! Thanks everyone for making my day great!

San Diego Temple by John Raymond

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday babe!! Hope all is going well!

Scott said...

Happy Birthday! You are so old. How are you doing? Are you still in Cali? What are you up to? We miss living across the hall from you guys!
Take care!

Tiffany said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday. I hope it was WONDERFUL!