We had a great trip this year! We have definitely seen the shift from a fun vacation to a kid vacation though! I'm not so much worried about how many wakeboarding runs I get in, but if my kids are not drowning but having fun and covered in sunscreen! lol It is still a fun trip, but definitely the times have changed. This year, we had almost everyone in our extended family come, so there were quite a few of us! 21 adults and 5 kids under 5! So, we along with all the married couples brought our own tent so we could have room to sleep off the houseboat. We braved some nasty wind and rain storms, and managed to come out all right! We had lots of fun with our family and I must say the highlight of the trip for me was the dance party on top of the boat, and night swim afterwards! 


















No comments:
Post a Comment