Friday, June 1, 2012

Newborn Photo Shoot

A girl in my new ward offered to take newborn photos of Chloe for free, so I said, of course! I had tried the previous weekend to take some myself, but i am not that great at it, nor do i know anything about editing so i was anxious to get her to do it. Here are a few of my attempts.





And here are some of my favorites from the ones she took that day. I was doubting we'd be able to get some of her actually asleep, since i didn't get many before but i fed her about 3 or 4 times until she was totally out and she let us pose her any way we wanted!















Check out her blog if you like what you see and want to see more! http://annettesphotogblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute!! I saw them on your facebook page too. I really need to do something like that for my kiddos since I never do!

Kerstin Miller said...

Choe and you are beautiful! You did a great job with the pictures. Love you!

Nate and Kim said...

She's adorable Kerstin! I'm so glad that you have such a cute girl that you can play dress up with now!