This mother's day was special for me because it was my first mother's
day as a mother of 3! It was a great day for many reasons most important
being all the loves of my life whom i shared it with! On Saturday, we
had a brunch with all of my family members over at my grandma and
grandpa's house in mission Viejo. It was the first time a lot of them
got to see Chloe, so we had to document it of course! 
We had Swedish pancakes lots of fruit to roll them up in. One of my favorites! We ate outside on Grandma's lawn and it was a beautiful day!
Sunday was nice because I got to sleep in and Ryan made me breakfast. He has been cooking a lot lately, and I am so appreciative of him and the fact that he doesn't mind helping out, We went to church with my mom and brother who just so happened to be in town! He showed up at about 2 in the morning on Friday at my parents house and was there to greet my mom when she woke up in the morning. What a fun surprise present! He showed up randomly at our doorstep Friday afternoon and i was quite surprised! I believe I mustered a "What the Heck?!" and Jackson gave him a big kiss! He also got to meet his new niece and snuggle with his two nephew's while he was here!
So fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment