Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family Photos at Crystal Cove, Newport Beach

A friend of mine from growing up, Alia Steele recently started her own photography business and I had been admiring her work for a while. I decided it was time to take advantage of it and get some family photos done! We have a turquoise/beach theme going on in our house so we decided to go down to Crystal Cove in Newport Beach where we found the perfect little house and of course beautiful shoreline! Thank you Alia for all your efforts! Check out some more of her work on her photo blog http://www.asteelephotography.blogspot.com/
Here are a few(haha)of my favorites!







Wade 16 months




Jackson 4 yr. next month!







Ryan & Kerstin


13 comments:

Michon said...

Amazing pictures. What a great turquoise theme. Nana loves her baby boys!

Jenna said...

Your pictures turned out great! Makes me want to take some family pictures soon!

Amanda S. said...

You guys look great!

Tiffany said...

LOVE the dress! Where did you get it? And I love the colors you picked out. I guess we should do family pictures soon since we haven't done them in 2 years!!

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

These pictures are great! I second Tiffany's comment on your dress. You look AMAZING. I can't believe you have two kids!

Kerstin Miller said...

Thanks guys! you are all so sweet! The dress was from Kohls! 20$ on sale but I had Kohls cash so it was free!

mR. bOS said...

Very cute! I love Wade's shirt and the ones of you and Ry!

Unknown said...

So awesome!!! I love your dress, it's so stinkin' cute!!

Michon said...

Uncle Josh loved your pictures on his pray today!

Ashley said...

Amazing pictures I love them. And I love your dress it is so cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting.

The Lambs said...

Those look awesome! I love the colors too- you have a beautiful family!

Kendra Anderson said...

you are absolutely gorgeous! i love all of these!

Trina said...

Cute, cute pictures! You look gorgeous! The matching dudes are so cute! Wade is adorable and has such cute blond hair! And way more than my little Natalie!