Last week our cousins flew in from Florida, and we have been doing fun things with them ever since! Saturday we went to the Discovery Science Center and had lots of fun exploring and playing with all of the exhibits. Ryan and I had worked many proms and winter formals at this location but we had never really gotten to explore everything in detail, so it was fun to see it all. They had a big Sesame Street exhibit which my boys absolutely loved!
I don't know how much the older kids liked that one, but there was definitely a lot cooler stuff to do there too! Some of our favorites were the wind tunnel
The bed of nails
and of course the dinosaurs!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Scott and I can't wait until our little one is big enough to enjoy outings like this ... of course we have to get her here first.
p.s. Love your pink jacket so cute!
Looks like a really fun place to visit!
Post a Comment