We found out about a month ago that Jackson would be needing glasses, and I must admit at first I was a little distraught! He has a genetic condition called accomodative esotropia, which means he has trouble focusing on things. Turns out, my Dad had this when he was younger and had glasses about the same age as Jackson! A few months ago we started noticing that he sometimes had a lazy eye, and had trouble tracking things when he went from something far away to something close up quickly. Well, it turns out he will need to wear glasses to strengthen his eye muscles and correct the problem. Hopefully the problem will fix itself and he won't have to wear them for very long. My worries quickly faded away when we started trying glasses on Jackson and I saw how cute he was! He now looks even more like Ryan's little twin! He is adjusting pretty well and likes to wear his glasses because of all the attention he gets! Everyone comments on how cute he looks and if they don't say anything he makes sure to ask them if they've seen his new glasses!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




6 comments:
He really does look like Ryan's mini me. He is pretty cute! Its a good thing he likes them
That is so cute! I love that he matches daddy!
oh my gosh seriously he is the cutest thing ever. Jackson and Ryan are twins I LOVE it!!!
Wow he does look cute w glasses n so much like a daddy replica!
I love little boys in glasses they are always so cute! So cute that his glasses match Daddy.
That's what happened to my nephew. But even younger. At 18 months.
He looks like such a handsome dude! What great little twinner buddies!
Post a Comment