My Sister Corinne and her husband Matt had a little baby girl in early November and we have been anxiously waiting to meet her. Well, Christmas Eve morning we were able to meet this precious bundle of joy and everyone was so excited! It was the first time the 3 cousins were together and it was so cute to watch! Brooklyn Mae Bos is her full name and she has bright eyes and brown curly hair, not to mention tons of it! She has a beautiful smile too! We just love her and can't believe she lives so far away! We miss her and her parents already!
Nana was overjoyed at the sight of three grandkids!
First cousin shot! Jackson, Wade & Brooklyn
Me and the babies
Sisters and their babies
Just love this girl!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
Brooklyn look so tiny next to the boys!
I cant believe you put that picture of me up. I think it only fair to say that I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 7 after driving all night and moving the day before. I got to take a much needed shower after that!
Post a Comment