My brother sent me an email with this little lovely attached to it. I thought it was quite an interesting perspective on a subject I didn't really think existed until I read it... mormon mommy bloggers! Check it out and tell me what you think!
http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs
I guess I sort of fit the build of what she's talking about. I had never really given it much thought as to why I always blog about the happy things in life, the kids, the hubby, cake decorating! But that's where all the fun is! I guess I always think everyone wants to hear about the exciting things that are going on in life. No on really wants to read about my shortcomings or my pitfalls... yes! they do exist! I just try and see the brighter side of life and let the little things slide. In an effort to catch a glance at a cheerful perspective on a not so happy moment in life, check out my next post. To me, family is what matters most, so that's what I talk about! I guess it is kind of a unique culture that we belong to, what do you think?
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




1 comment:
My sister made a comment about scrapbooking that sorta goes along with this. She said that when she scrapbooks, she loves her kids even more because you're never scrapbooking bad stuff about them! So sorta like a blog, you're not going to dwell on the bad stuff but the good stuff that you're going to want to remember! :)
Post a Comment