The Thursday before school started we went to Disneyland with my mom for the last time before she gets busy with school. We figured since most school districts had already started it wouldn't be that crowded...well we were wrong! It was still crowded but not too crowded. I have decided that since it's the Happiest Place on Earth, there will always be a lot of people there! Anyways, we still had fun for a few hours and had a few new happenings! We spent time on Tom Sawyers Island for the first time and decided we have been missing out! There are fun caves to explore, tree houses to climb and rickety bridges to cross. Lets just say it's a kids dream playground! Here's we are on the island (Pirates of the Caribbean is behind us)
Here's Jackson playing in the caves- some of them were pretty difficult to explore even for someone my size! I was on my knees at one point!
We also had an exciting run in with Woody and Jesse! We were walking along and the kids were in the stroller with the shade up and a blanket covering the stroller. All of the sudden Woody comes out of nowhere and sneeks up behind me and pulls the blanket off and peeks his head in the stroller! I pulled my camera out when I figured out what was happening and this is what I got!
We also walked by the merry-go-round and all the princesses were riding it, so we stopped to wave hello!
Halloween at Disneyland started on September 17th and we can't wait to go back. Any takers...??
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
Nanna will always go and have some fun.
Looks like you and your boys had such a fun day!
Post a Comment