Monday, September 13, 2010

The Baby Game

Since everyone's favorite question these days is "Did Jackson look like Wade as a baby?" I have decided to play a little game! I think they look alike and I have been taking pictures of Wade in the same outfits so I could compare. Here's your chance to show your stuff and name that baby! There are eight different shots of the boys, so if you want to play...Make a comment on the post, numbered 1-8 with the correct order of the boys and see how you do! Start with the top left and read it like a book. You have one week to respond and the winner will get dinner on us ! No cheating!!(click the collage to enlarge!) P.S. Let me define cheating... 1. Looking at other peoples comments to make your decisions (I'm debating on taking off the comments until the last day!)2. Looking back to previous posts to find pictures 3. Collaborating as husband and wife:) 4. Anything else I didn't think of.... Now that I gave you all great ideas... NO CHEATING! lol I think I'm going to have to have a second round because you guys are too good!

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jenna said...

1. Jackson, Wade
2. Wade, Jackson
3. Jackson, Wade
4. Jackson, Wade
5. Jackson, Wade
6. Wade, Jackson
7. Wade, Jackson
8. Jackson, Wade

Cute idea. It was a fun game :)

Nick said...

1 j/W
2 w/j
3 j/w
4 j/w
5 j/w
6 w/j
7 w/j
8 w/j
nice try daaaawg.

Unknown said...

I'm saying which is Jackson:

Left Right
Right Left
Left Right
Right Left

Ashley said...

How fun! Here are my guesses:

1. Jackson on L Wade on R
2. Wade on L Jackson on R
3. Jackson on L Wade on R
4. Jackson on L Wade on R
5. Jackson on L Wade on R
6. Wade on L Jackson on R
7. Wade on L Jackson on R
8. Jackson on L Wade on R

caseytanner said...

1 - Jackson, Wade
2 - Wade, Jackson
3 - Jackson, Wade
4 - Jackson, Wade
5 - Jackson, Wade
6 - Wade, Jackson
7 - Wade, Jackson
8 - Jackson, Wade

You can take me to the rainforest cafe!

Jen said...

corinneandmatt said...

1.Jack/Wade
2.Wade/Jack
3.Jack/Wade
4.Jack/Wade
5.Jack/Wade
6.Wade/Jack
7.Wade/Jack
8.Jack/Wade

Does this mean you are coming to Utah to take me out to dinner?! So fun!

Jen said...

1. L-J, R-W
2. L-W, R-J
3. L-J, R-W
4. L-J, R-W
5. L-J, R-W
6. L-W, R-J
7. L-W, R-J
8. L-J, R-W

LinzRN said...

1-Jackson/Wade
2-Wade/Jackson
3-Jackson/Wade
4-Jackson/Wade
5-Jackson/Wade
6-Wade/Jackson
7-Wade/Jackson
8-Jackson/Wade