Friday, May 14, 2010

Dress up is fun for kids and mommy's too!

I have been having a lot of fun these past couple of days playing dress up with the kids! You know those pictures your mom has of you that you don't want anyone to see but she pulls out to embarrass you in front of people, well I took lots of those! lol Jack and I dressed up Wade in the build-a-bear outfits, since they were just his size! First he was a fireman

Then he was a motorcycle dude

Then Jackson wanted to help out with dinner the other day and poppa dressed him up like a chef

And then after Jackson got his new cars hat, he had to put on all of his cars gear right down to his underwear!

3 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

That is the coolest month and a half year old I have ever seen! Jackson is pretty cute decked out in his Cars gear!

Trina said...

Fun dress up day!

KB said...

This is so cute!