I'm officially 39 weeks along, 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. So, it could be anytime now, but luckily I'm being induced tomorrow at midnight! If everything goes as planned we'll have a St. Patrick's Day baby. I hope he doesn't hate me when he's older! Rye says it will be fun to have a birthday on an obscure holiday, so I hope so! This is the last huge picture of me you'll get, so enjoy it while it lasts! I hope you're happy Corinne!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




5 comments:
You are just all baby!!! I can't believe it! You look amazing!
Thanks Kerst! You'll thank me later! Im so excited to see your new little munchkin!
Yeah! My sister is a St. Patty's day baby and I think she's loved it! You look great! Congrats! I"m so excited for you! I'm hoping for any day too, but my mom doesn't get here until next Tuesday.
I'm so excited to see your pictures! And good luck with everything!
You do look great! Good luck tonight/tomorrow. We hope everything goes well and look forward to seeing pictures!
you look amazing! and yes a st. patties baby would be awesome. im a little jealous! hahaha. good luck with everything. can wait to see your baby!
Post a Comment