Monday, March 15, 2010

First Timer at Chuckie Cheeses!

Jackson has been wanting to go to Chuckie Cheeses for a while (even though he had no idea what it was!) so we finally fulfilled his request last week. He had seen the commercials on tv and every time we drove by, he pointed it out so we decided it was time to go! It was pretty fun to watch him run around the arcade and play games. I don't know who had more fun, Jackson or Daddy! He didn't care about the tickets until the end when he realized he got prizes for them. He ended up with a twirly straw and a snake and has not stopped talking about it since!



2 comments:

Trina said...

Scott informed me that we will never go there. We don't have one here, but in a city an hour away. When we drove by it, I mentioned that the girls would love it and he said the Pizza is too awful.

Looks like Jackson had fun!

JD said...

I have my money on Rye having a better time.