Ryan turned 27 on the 10th and even though it was Sunday, we sure had a lot of fun celebrating! We went out to Wood Ranch BBQ on the weekend and the fam saw Avatar in 3D imax while I watched the little guy. I wasn't feeling all that great or I would've got a sitter because even the girls said it was a great movie and this was Ryan's second time seeing it! On Sunday morning, we had cinnamon rolls and a breakfast casserole as per Ryan's request and after church we opened presents. I surprised him with a Nintendo Wii, which he didn't think I would ever get him because I always say video games are a waste of time! I love to play games too and know they can get easily addicting, but I'm a sucker for Mario Kart, so I gave in. We spent the day playing games, watching football and I gave Ryan his first piano lesson! He also got Salmon for dinner and a key lime pie for dessert. We were happy to spend the day with our family and Corinne and Matt even stayed the weekend so they could celebrate with us.
Here's Ryan egging everyone on to sing louder
And boy did they
Make a wish!
Opening Presents
In our wii collection we now have wii fit, biggest looser, mario kart and the sports games and have lots of fun playing together. Jackson especially loves the work out games. Last night, Ryan did a biggest looser routine and Jackson did it right along side with him. I wanted to capture that on video, but I was told NO, so I got this instead.
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




4 comments:
happy birthday to my brotha. and what a great present (anything involving mariokart is amazing)
Happy Birthday Old Fart! Looks like youve been having fun with the Wii. Jackson is pretty cute excersing Biggest Loser style!
love the video!! oh, mario kart....I knew when Josh was gonna play that with everyone I should just find a corner to fall asleep in :) good times.
Too funny! I am impressed with Jackson's concentration on his exercise.
Happy birthday, old man!
Kerstin-
How are you feeling? Getting anxious for the little brother to join the family?
Post a Comment