It's going to be another BOY!!! We found out yesterday Jackson is going to have a little brother! I am 18 weeks along and everything is going well! If things go as planned we'll have two boys by the end of March!
Here's me at 18 weeks
Jackson wanted to show off his new haircut and fancy new cast he picked out (his favorite color is green!)
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




5 comments:
Pregnancy really becomes you Kerstin. You look GREAT!
Congratulations! Boys seem to be in season :)
Yay for boys!!! :)
Yeah. Two boys. It will be so fun that they'll have a buddy to wrestle with. I've loved having two girls together. Now if we start on boys, I'd want 2. Love the little dude's hair-do. His cast is cute and tiny. Glad you're doing well!
Everyone I know is having boys! Im so excited for you! I would have been excited if you were having a girl too... lets be honest I love babies no matter what!
Post a Comment