Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You've had a birthday shout hooray!

As of last Tuesday, I'm officially a quarter of a century old! I had a great day thanks to my family and friends. Since I'm at home all day by myself I was a little worried I would get bummed out, but my friend Stephanie stopped by and visited with me and Jack for a while. She also brought me a big snicker doodle which was yummy! When my mom got home from work, we went to pick out an ice-cream cake from Cold stone, little did we know that Ryan would bring one home too! We went out to dinner at CPK which was lovely, and then came home and had one of the ice-cream cakes. Jackson made sure that he blew out the candles twice before we actually got to sing and then helped me again when it was finally time. He also helped me unwrap all my presents and showed them off for papa who was taking pictures. He's such the big helper these days! The next three nights proceeding we had ice-cream cake for dessert, what a horrible problem! lol On Sunday, Grandma and I celebrated our birthdays after conference with the whole family and we had home made apple pie thanks to Aunt Laurie! Thanks to all for the presents and well wishes! Here's my scrapblog pages from the events. (Click 'em to enlarge)

/>

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Kerstin! I'm glad you had fun!

corinneandmatt said...

Looks like fun! Im sad i missed it... Hugs and Kisses

JD said...

happy (late) birthday!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday! Wish we could have been there to help with the overload ice cream cake problem!
So, we're due March 28th. 4 days after you. Do you know what you're having yet? We had an ultrasound today, but we couldn't quite tell. Anyway, The baby will likely be born on Allison's birthday, March 26th. So far I've been 4 days early each time, If i'm only 2 days early this time, they'll share a birthday. And if my sister can hold her baby off until then (She's due a week later, but has her babies early) we could have a big BIRTHday party!