To kick off the first day of fall last week, Jackson and I made pumpkin cookies, one of my old favorites and one of his new favorites. I love making these because they make the whole house smell good and they are delicious. Here's the recipe if you want to give 'em a try.
Pumpkin Cookies
3 C Sugar
1 C Shortening
2 eggs
1 lg can of pumpkin
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
5 C flour
1 lg pkg of chocolate chips
Mix it all together and drop on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for around 15 minutes. It makes a ton, so I always freeze some dough for later!
Jackson definitely approves!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




3 comments:
always loved when you made these cookies.
Hahahahahha! How he gets it on his forehead I will never know! I made pumpkin muffins the other day, and put out pumpkins a couple weeks ago! Yay for fall!
wow, i could use some real food.
Post a Comment