Wednesday, April 22, 2009

san fran easter weekend get away

Here's a review of our Easter Weekend in collages!

Jelly Belly Factory
Did you know the # 1 jelly bean is cherry? and second is buttered popcorn!

 
Posted by Picasa

After the factory tour we each got a pack of free jelly belly's and ate them till we felt sick! Then we headed to the movies in Walnut Creek (our first one with Jackson since he was a newborn)and saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D. Jackson lasted 3/4 the way through so I was pretty stoked. This was in fact Ryan's first 3D movie! I couldn't believe it either. lol. Then we had dinner at the biggest Cheesecake factory I have ever seen. To top it all of, Jackson had an explosion from too many Jelly Beans and after two diaper changes, Ryan had to carry him out of the restaurant with no pants!

Golden Gate Park
Lots of flowers, trees, fun rides for Jack, and crazy/hippie people running around.
 
Posted by Picasa

The City
What hadn't we seen already? Not much. haha. It was Josh's first time, so we explored some more.
 
Posted by Picasa

Saturday Easter Dinner & Coloring Eggs
We all crammed into Corinne and Matt's apartment for a yummy Easter ham dinner, followed by the sleepy stupids coming out in everyone as we tried to color eggs.
 
Posted by Picasa

Easter Morning
Jackson was way happy to find that the Easter bunny brought him a cho cho book and a moo moo and lots of mmmm's to fill his tummy. He also loved hunting for his eggs with daddy but was more interested in the candy inside them!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

Cute!!! I need those pics!

caseytanner said...

buttered popcorn is nasty. I can't believe people like that.

The Boone Family said...

I have to agree with caseytanner. I HATE buttered popcorn. And I actually can't stand cherry. Jelly Belly wouldn't want me working for them.
Jackson's adorable!! I can't believe how big he's growing!

Trevor said...

Love it! Easter was so fun with Tayson too. He didn't really get it yet though but boy did he enjoy the candy! I miss the Miller family! Trevor and I are hoping to visit some time but we will see. Tayson still has never gone to Disneyland! Miss you

Colette

JD said...

ditto to what casey said. but then again, he fed me the jelly beans from the harry potter movies.