We spent our first official day of spring break at the world famous San Diego Zoo with my mom. Ryan and I hadn't been since right after we were married and it was Jackson's first trip so we were excited. We even became members for an extra 4 bucks so if any one heads out our way we'll take ya to the zoo! It was really hot all day, so we didn't stay that long and it looked like most of the animals felt the same way because we had a hard time spotting them in the shade. We did get a real good look at the koalas, giraffes and reptiles but we'll have to go back to see the bears, lions and tigers b/c they were MIA. I'd also have to say it was a little disappointing that my favorite animal, the panda was sleeping in the corner when we went to go see them. It was a fun trip but I think we'll head back soon when we have more energy!Here are a few pics and vids.
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I miss the SD zoo. Once you go there, no other zoo even compares.
Post a Comment