Corinne and Matt moved up to San Francisco a little while ago and we had not been up to see their place yet. So we took advantage of Mom's 4 day weekend and saw the sights! This was supposed to be a slide show but I guess I'm not that computer savvy yet b/c I couldn't get it to work. You can click on each frame to make it bigger. And if you really want to see more, check out Corinne's blog too! We were sad we didn't get to see any of our friends though... there's always next time!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




3 comments:
looks like fun.
i woulda left rye at alcatraz.
Looks like you all had a fun trip. I love all the scrapbook pages!Getting the hang of digi scapbooking?
Looks like a fun trip. We need to go on a trip. I think that since we are not going home for Christmas, that we'll try to go to Boston or something like that.
I can't believe how old Jackson is getting.
Allison is already pulling herself up to everything and standing and taking a few steps while holding on. Kids, I swear, they grow so fast!
Post a Comment