Well, Halloween has come and gone, and I guess its about time for me to get my pictures up! Ryan and I had a blast taking Jackson around trick-or-treating and I'm pretty sure he had fun too! He was a little unsure of the whole process at first, but after the first house he was grabbing candy and sticking it in his pumpkin all by himself. I can only imagine what was running through his little mind... maybe a little Seinfeld " Everyone that we know is giving out candy! What? How? Tell me when! I have to be a part of this!... I can wear that!" If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you should! If you do, then no explanations necessary! Anyways, Halloween was fun, check out our sweet pumpkins and ever so cute T-Rex pics!
I bet you can't tell whose is whose
Check out my hot skinny husband! He's on his way to winning Biggest Loser at the Miller Household!
You're going to let me play too?!
Maybe I should eat this
Eww yuck! I was wrong!
All ready to go
Trick-or-Treat grandpa!
My little dinosaur is getting a little tired!
Check out my stash!
After we came home Jackson took his drink from dad and laid down in the middle of the floor. He was pooped!
Josh and Chase head off to the Fall Festival Dance to join their fellow T-Birds
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
Your pumpkins are really good. I'm very impressed! They look almost perfect. I could not draw as good as you carved! Great job!
~Trina
Looks like you all had a great Halloween. Love all the pics.
Post a Comment