Sunday, August 3, 2008

Top 10 Best/Worst Things of our trip to the Outer Banks, NC

10. Spending a rainy day at the Aquarium petting manta rays and star fish, and watching sharks, turtles and fish swim around in their tanks.
9. Going to the Wright Brothers First in Flight Museum and hiking up to the monument where Wilbur and Orvil flew the first plane over Kitty Hawk.
8. Watching all the Miller/Boone men stuff their faces full of crab legs at the all you can eat seafood buffett.
7. Climbing the sand dunes of Jockey's Ridge and and watching our nephews and niece tumble and roll up and down the hills.
6. Watching Jen and Lindsey get burried in the sand and doused with water buckets (I'm not sure they enjoyed it as much as we did!).
5. Digging for sand crabs on the shore and listening to Jen squeal about her crab bite!
4. Having fun at the beach house; hot tubbing on the deck, playing pool downstairs, doing puzzles, watching movies, sleeping with my hubby on two twin mattresses pushed together, and playing themed speed scrabble with all those dirty minded Millers!
3. Body Surfing, Boogie Boarding,and swimming in the ocean.
2. Relaxing on the beach and playing in the sand with all the babies as they tried to put it in their mouths!
1. Having fun and sharing good times with the family!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the videos!! I miss seeing the little guy in action:) I'm glad you guys got double vacations (the year that happened for us was BLISS). Miss you guys!

Jenna said...

I like the pictures of the heads in the sand. I can't believe Jackson is going to be a 1-year-old this month. Time flys!