Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Fourth!

This fourth of July was a lot of fun especially for me beacause it was the first time I'd been wakeboarding in two years! Having grown up around the lake my whole life, last year was a big challenge for me because I was pregnant with Jackson and couldn't do one of the things I love most. The whole fam (except Josh who has a broken wrist-skateboarding!)got up really early to head of to Lake Elsinore. We were on the lake by 7 am and there were already people there. We hurried and got into the boat so we could savor what was left of the good water. Everyone took a turn and I got to try moms new board, a CWB, which was fun. After that we headed to Uncle Russ and Aunt Laurie's in Carlsbad for a BBQ pool party. We got to see our cousin Nate who had just returned from his mission in Peru! Then Ryan and I headed down to San Diego to spend the night at Uncle Gary and Aunt Annette's so we could leave really early for the airport. We took off for a week with Ryan's family at the beach in North Carolina. (More pictures to come!)

3 comments:

caseytanner said...

Ryan, lookin H O T ! You been working out?

Tiffany said...

Jackson always looks so happy! Are both of your families in CA? I'm so jealous!! I'd love to live in southern Cali even though my in-laws would say that northern's better. As if!! :)

Nate said...

Looks like you guys have been having such a fun summer! I am jealous because Nate just finished summer semester so it feels like we are just starting our summer. Jackson is so cute and getting so big!