Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birthday Day

I had a lovely birthday about a week or so ago, and I have my loving husband and wonderful family to thank for it. Ryan welcomed me down stairs in the morning with a bunch of chocolate, a people magazine, and a little note that said my new iPhone was available for pick up! In the morning we went to Jackson's soccer game and my whole family (Corinne, Matt & Brooklyn too!) joined us! Then we came back to our house and had a late breakfast of Belgian waffles loaded with fruit and of course, bacon! After that we relaxed a bit and helped Corinne and Matt unpack a bit! (Perhaps my best birthday present... my sister and her family moving back home!!) We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and came home to a "Nothing Bundt Cake" red velvet dessert! It was delicious!
me and my new iPhone 5
 We also celebrated family birthdays at the Mission Viejo Lake this weekend. Here are the birthday girls... me, Grandma, and Aunt Tiffany
I spent my bday money from my parents on a new pair of Nike Frees  which i picked up yesterday and I am anxious to get my run on!

No comments: