Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A New Car!

Last weekend we were lucky enough to become the proud new owners of a Chevy Tahoe! I have had my eye on that car, since they came out with the new model in 2007 and we've been needing a new car for a while now. So, we looked around for a bit and found the best deal we could on a Tahoe! Happy early Bday to me! Here I am enjoying the new ride!

 our newest driver!
 The kids favorite part... I can even enjoy a little Shrek from up front!
Our jeep had been good to us for a long time, but after breaking down about 4 or 5 times in a row, it was time for a new car. It was becoming quite the adventure to drive, since every time we hit a red light or a stop sign it would idle and then just die. My last trip to the grocery store I had to drive around the parking lot a few times before I actually hit a green light on the way out, so I could make it home! lol They told us at the mechanic that it was probably a problem with the engine and that we would have to take it to the dealer to get it fixed. Since we'd had it for 8 years, and it was a 2001 model and had about 125,000 miles on it, we decided it was time to trade it in! Thanks Hubby for spoiling me yet again!

No comments: