We took a fun filled trip to Florida with Ryan's family at the end of August and sad to say, I am finally getting to post about it!
We took the red eye out of LAX into Mobile, Alabama on Friday night and rented a car to drive the last tw0 hours to Destin, Florida. We opted for this flight so the kiddies would sleep most of the way, which they did... after midnight when we finally boarded! So they were pretty easy on the flight, the only problem was Ryan and I were exhausted by the time we finally arrived Saturday afternoon!We drove into Destin and were able to see a few of my family members before Ryan's family arrived. My Aunt and Uncle Jonny and Stacey Miller live in Destin along with their three boys, Stetson, Carson and Brody. We went out to lunch at the famous Donut Hole which was really yummy!
Then we checked in to our beach house and while we waited for everyone to arrive we checked out the beautiful white sand beaches and our vacation started as we were able to relax and enjoy the sunset! I decided to get a photo book printed to preserve all of our memories, and because I had way too many pictures! Here are the pages from the book I created with mixbook.


Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
What a fun vacation! Great pictures!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am a little jealous! I will have to look closer at the book when I am down there.
Post a Comment