We've been frequenting the beach lately, just cuz we love it! We went on memorial day and surprisingly it wasn't crowded at all! Our new favorite spot is Pico, the exit where the San Clemente train station is. They have a swing set, slide, fire pits, tables, a snack shack, and oh yeah... the beach!
Jackson taking a look at his rock castle
We also got to go with Jen, who was visiting with us for the weekend! She was on her way to Korea and made a long lay over in CA!
We had some s'mores! Jackson said they were too smashed and only wanted to eat the chocolate after his first bite.
Wade had his first one, didn't quite realize what it was enough to enjoy it. But everyone else sure did!
We also played some volleyball on the beach... never mind the fact that none of us were any good at it! We just had fun goofing off!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
Ahhh, I wish I lived near the beach. Of course I'd pick an East Coast beach cause that's how I roll! :) I know, 2 comments from me? Crazy, right? I just thought, your life looks fabulous at the beach! And I love your bathing suit! Just bought a couple (cough cough 3) swimsuits for our trip to Florida.
I miss living near the beach. Looks like you are living the good life.
Post a Comment