So, up until now I thought my computer was dead, and gone for good but it miraculously turned on today! On Monday, I was working on my pictures from Easter and was almost done when Jackson decided to flip the power switch on the power strip behind my computer. He likes to get mischievous when I'm on the phone, because apparently I'm not paying enough attention to him! Anyways, my computer is in drastic need of a clean sweep and re haul so it decided it wasn't even going to turn on for the last few days. Needless to say it did, and I had to somewhat start over, but here are our pictures from Easter Weekend. Click to enlarge and enjoy :)
Preschool Party...

Dying Eggs...

Easter morning...

and afternoon...







We had a wonderful Easter, hope you did too!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




1 comment:
These pages are beautiful! I just have to know how you made them. Do you have some sort of digital scrapbooking software on your computer?
Post a Comment