Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hooray for Hubby!

Ryan had us all cheering on Wednesday when we found out that we would be heading to Hawaii!! Ryan hit his sales quota this year and became a member of the V-Club (Presidents club) at M86 Security! He earned us a full expenses paid trip to Hawaii this April! We will be heading to the Big Island to the Hapuna Resort for 5 days and are soo excited! Ryan has never been there, and I went when I was fourteen so it will be a fun experience for both of us! We're still deciding if we're going to take the kids or not!

He also won the "Rookie of the Year" award at his Sales Banquet because he was number one in sales for new business for the entire United States!

The banquet was held at Angels Stadium at the Diamond Club. He got a tour of Angels Stadium and here are some pics from his phone!
Answering the phones at the front desk...

Angels Wall of Fame

The Locker Room


Press Room


One of his favorite players!

He also got to go race go carts at K1 Speedway and came home with a medal, he was 1st in his heat!

We are sooo proud of him! He is a hard worker, and we appreciate all he does. He always puts family first and still manages to be very successful. Sales must run in the blood I guess! He ended the year with a promotion and a raise too :) He is now a Senior Account Manager!

8 comments:

barbaraence said...

That is AWESOME! Congratulations to Ryan! Enjoy your trip to Hawaii :)

Unknown said...

Easy decision. Leave the kids.

Crystal & Brandon said...

congrats that is awesome!!!!!

corinneandmatt said...

I will gladly babysit... you just have to bring them to Utah! Way to go Ryan!!!!

Tiffany said...

That is so awesome!! I hope you have a lot of fun in Hawaii. We did all the touristy things when we went since I'd never been. If someone offers to take the kids, TAKE IT! And enjoy! :) I would offer if I was there! Have them come out to NM! :)

Jenna said...

Congratulations! That is great! I would leave the kids. You miss them, but you can do so much more without them.

JD said...

congrats. rye rocks.

Trina said...

Congrats! That's all so great! I love that he even won first in go-kart racing. It made the post that much better!
You trip sounds amazing, but I think I'd go for the now kid thing if I was going to Hawaii! How fun! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!