
We went to the mall to meet Santa tonight! Jackson was a little more excited than Wade! The second I set him down on his lap he started screaming! lol Well, at least the picture is realistic!
Even my attempt to hold Wade next to Santa didn't work but here's one of the four of us from my mom's phone
Here they are before we left, a little more calm. Yes, we have wrapped presents under our tree and No Jackson has not opened them yet. Although he does ask me every day if it's Christmas and it's time to open the presents. He also thinks he knows what's inside each of them and will tell you if asked.
Here's my happy guy!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
I'm totally with the little dude. I balled every time I was forced to sit on Santa's lap.
What cute boys! That is like the only time I have seen Wade cry!
Post a Comment