Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Disneyland & Anniversary Weekend


Before our passes expired on November 19th, we visited Christmastime at Disneyland one last time. We actually went two days in a row since Ryan was outta town and it was our anniversary and I wanted to have a good time with the kids even though he wasn't there. We made the most of it, we rode our favorite rides, enjoyed the parade, the snow,and we even waited for an hour for the perfect spot to view the fireworks (in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle).

We went with the Didlakes one day and the Insalacos another day. It was a great way to pass the time till Ryan got home, he was the only one missing out! He actually had flowers delivered on our anniversary and I got to pick him up from the airport later that night, so it did end up being a pretty good day! We celebrated the next night by going out to dinner and to see Harry Potter! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Where has the time gone! I wouldn't trade it for anything and I am more in love with my hubby than ever!

No comments: