We've moved! Last Saturday, October 9th...to be exact, we moved into our own apartment in Ladera Ranch! Mom and Dad and our neighbors, the Taylors, helped us move out and into a two bedroom, two bath apartment in the Laurel Canyon Complex. We initially wanted to move here because it's a newer area with lots of town houses, condos, and apartment complexes, which means younger families! We also wanted to live in the city for its waterparks, pools, tot-lots, parks and beautiful surroundings! We are loving it so far and the boys and I can't wait to try out all the fun things! If only it would quit raining so we could spend more time out doors!
Here are a few pictures of our new diggs!
Here's the kitchen
The living room
Two weeks ago the only furniture we had was a desk and bookshelf! (The furniture that we had in Utah that my parents gave us was stolen when we had it stored in Salt Lake! :( ) Well, after spending an entire Saturday at Living Spaces and a few other furniture stores we practically furnished our whole house! We got a bedroom set for us, a bed for Jackson, a kitchen table, two couches, and a tv! I didn't get a pic of the tv, albeit Ryan's favorite purchase. He would want you to know its a 46in Samsung LED tv
The dining area (thanks grandma and grandpa for the chairs!)
The boys room
Boy's Monkey Bathroom
Our Room
Our Bathroom
We also scored a pretty sweet big covered patio that Jackson loves to play on and a large garage that fits the car and the rest of our junk!
Here are the boy's loving the car strollers at Living Spaces. A great store I might add... no hassling salespeople, lots of things to choose from, reasonable, fun toys for kids, and a free babysitting room that unfortunately we discovered on the way out!
We also went to our new ward on Sunday and were thrilled to find out that it is full of kids, young families and smiling faces. It reminded us of our BYU ward which we loved! The only sad part about all this is leaving mom and dad empty nesters! I'm sure they will get along just fine with out us as we are only 10-15 minutes away and we have seen them just about every day since we left!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




8 comments:
Yeah! You're own place! I've got to say, it looks amazing! I can't believe how much you've already decorated it! It took me like 2 years in our place to put stuff on the walls!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! The place looks great and I love the furniture! We can't wait to visit :)
Your new place looks great! I love the boys monkey bathroom so cute.
congratulations. I want to see the TV!
Nice! It looks perfect. Glad ur not too far :-) r u in Melissas ward?
I'm very impressed with your very cute, decorated place, just after moving in and furnishing. It's very adorable!
Wish you were still across the hall!
Hey Kerstin. This is Brooke (Nielsen) Dunyon. I stumbled upon your blog and loved reading up on you guys. Congrats on the big move! That's so exciting! Your boys are getting so big!
hey why is jackson trying to play a game with a controller that isn't plugged in? bahaha. why would you do that to your kids?
Post a Comment