Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Month 4 -new tricks and giggles and kicks!

Now that Wade is almost 4 1/2 months old, I am finally getting to post his 4 month milestones! We took him to the doctor on the 19th and he was
15 lbs 9 oz- 75th percentile
26 in long- 90th percentile
17 1/2 in head circumference- 95th percentile
Once again- we have a tall semi-chubby baby with a big head! lol But he is sure dang cute!This month Wade learned a few new tricks. He started rolling over, blowing raspberries(the polite way to say spitting!), chewing on his hands and feet and pretty much anything he can get his hands on because he is teething already! The doctor said he is budding on his top teeth and although this is early for most babies, I have a feeling a tooth will come soon because Jackson got his first tooth at four months too! He has also turned into quite the babbler! He makes a lot of noise and loves to giggle! He is especially fond of funny noises made by his poppa, daddy and big brother! He has turned into a big sleeper now that he sleeps in his crib! He is out of our room and into his own room that he shares with his big brother! I probably could have moved him earlier but I wanted to make sure he wouldn't wake up Jack or vice-versa! He sleeps from about 9 to around 4 or 5 and then he eats and goes back to sleep till around 8! I am really appreciative of this!
Here is our little beach bum



2 comments:

Jenna said...

Great pictures! He is so handsome. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more.

Kendra Anderson said...

too cute!