Winnie-the-Pooh (thanks Bek for the cute outfit!)
This little boy turned three months old a few days back and I can hardly believe it! He is starting to show his personality and it is so fun! He smiles all the time and is starting to giggle! He is extremely ticklish under his arms and yesterday he laughed hysterically when Jackson made funny noises in his face. I ran to get the video camera but it was too late. It was too cute to pass up so hopefully I can capture it soon!
He has been to Disneyland 3 times before he turned 3 months old and he has gone swimming twice now! He is quite the adventurer!
He is sleeping well, he usually only wakes up about one time and sometimes it is not until 5 am!
He has started enjoying his toys, especially anything that lights up or makes noise! He also loves toys he can reach for because he has discovered his hands! He is constantly trying to shove his whole fist in his mouth and is drooling all the time!
He still eats every 3 to 4 hours but he has decided he doesn't like bottles! He just plays with it in his mouth and doesn't really suck. This is a challenge sometimes if I want to go somewhere but we're making it work. We got to go to the temple twice this month so that was nice! Thank you to my cousins for babysitting!
He doesn't spit up at all like Jackson used to, which I am extremely grateful for...we'll see if it lasts:)
He is starting to sport the old man hair-do and he has a definite white strip in the back of his head, sad but true!
The reaction I get from most people when they see him is -"awh he's so cute, how old is he-5 or 6 months?!" So, he is definitely pretty big for his age and fits some of his 6 month clothes! I also get- "wow his hair is such a unique color-it has a hint of red in it!" Yes, I think he'll still be blonde, but in the direct sunlight there is a hint of reddish orange!
Here are some pictures of us from the past month!
BYU baby
"W" is for Wade
naked baby!
My boys!
Cars!- this is what happens when your older brother loves you! (and is a little anal retentive!)











3 comments:
I just noticed Wade has ur eyes and Jackson has Ryan's ... so cute :)
Cute pictures! Isn't it crazy how much faster time flies with the second one? I love the football socks.
He is soo cute Kerstin! Looks like Jackson is a fun big brother. I love the car picture.
Post a Comment