This Memorial Day was spent relaxing at the beach, enjoying our day off. Well, me and the kids have a day off everyday, but Ryan enjoyed spending time with us, and I enjoyed having a little more time for myself. Despite the unfortunate circumstances which we take time to remember on this day, I was happy to have a holiday!
Here's Jackson enjoying(or not so much enjoying-we'll let you decide!) his time in the sand
Daddy and Jack
Mommy and Wade
Some of us thought it was a little colder at the beach than others...
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




1 comment:
How I'd love to be at the beach! Of course, I grew up going to the FL beaches. A lot different! How fun! Will you guys be in town during Labor day? Might be heading out your way! And we'd love to visit if you're there for sure!!!!
Post a Comment