Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!

We spent our first Easter as a family of four at home just enjoying our time together! I was thankful it was conference weekend so I could get a chance to enjoy church, since I hadn't been able to go the past few weeks. We decorated eggs, watched Jackson hunt for them, and ate lots of candy! The Easter bunny left Jackson's basket outside his bedroom door with a trail of eggs leading downstairs, so the first thing we heard in the morning was a loud gasp and "wow! eggs! there's candy in them!" Later, we got to visit with family in Carlsbad and enjoy a yummy Easter ham!Jackson was the only little kid hunting for eggs this year at the family Easter Egg Hunt, so he took his time and made sure he got every piece of candy the Easter bunny left for him!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: easter 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A scrapbook by Smilebox

4 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

What cute kids you have!

JD said...

gotta love easter egg hunts. sounds like he had fun

Trina said...

Way too cute! I love their little vests.

Jenna said...

Looks like a fun Easter!